20100208

Home Again

I really hate to call this place home, especially after being on Commenor. Seriously, Anchorhead sucks. The beer here sucks. The climate sucks. The dust sucks. The heat sucks. The lack of imagination and willingness to just accept life and not change it sucks! I miss Sienn like crazy, and it SUCKS!!! AAAAAAAAA I HATE ANCHORHEAD!!!!!!

Oh, don't worry, I'll be fine. It's always like this the first few days I'm back in town, and it's especially bad because I'm leaving such a beautiful creature behind. I seriously hope she wasn't jerking my chain. Man.

Anyway, I'm back. :( Meh. Tomorrow Vynn and I are going to see his friend's friend's friend's shipyard. Other than that, it's back to the drudgery. I've got 40 messages in my message minder to go through. Which...actually...seems like a lot.

I'm going to check them now. Maybe Sienn's been calling.

Laters,
JJK

No comments: